Posts Tagged ‘favorite finds’
Happy Friday, friends! What a dreary week the weather has been here in PA…rain, rain, rain. Things don’t get better as we are expecting snow tomorrow! Oh, how I long for a warm sunny day. Whatever your plans may be for this weekend, hope it’s a good one!
Below is a round-up of a few of my favorite finds for this week. Take a look…
How pretty is this porcelain gold Cheers Tray Champagne Bottle? A perfect tray to use for celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or baby shower. Display mini cupcakes, wrapped chocolates and candy, or style a table with a display of two filled champagne glasses on this tray – ready to toast the occasion!
Toast the occasion with this swoon worthy Rose gold Champagne flute set with gold flake!
How fun is this Tassel Bottle Opener? The colors blush, white, and gold get me everytime! A perfect addition to your bar cart or bar cabinet!
You guys know how much I love a versatile decor piece and this Moroccan Ceramic Cup is just that! Enjoy a cup of hot tea in this cup, use it to house a small bouquet of flowers, place your writing pens inside and place this cup on your desk, use it to store your makeup brushes, or place it in your bathroom and store Q-tips inside. The uses are endless!
‘Packed with Love’…such a sweet message on this reusable gift bag – it can be gifted for any special occasion! Know someone celebrating an upcoming birthday? You can fill this bag with your wrapped presents. How about a couple that just purchased their first home? You can enclose a curated gift to welcome them to their first home – like a scented candle, gourmet cookies, a tea towel, and/or scented liquid hand soap. Forget a picnic basket, how cute to take this bag with you and enjoy a picnic in the park – filled with french bread and gourmet sandwiches and snacks? You can also reuse this bag for your farmers market purchases! Check out the variety of special message options printed on these reusable gift bags.
Happy Friday, everyone! I don’t know about you but I am so ready for the wintry snow to go and for the spring season to come. At least I can sprinkle some signs of spring in my home decor. Check out my round-up of favorite finds for this week, which does just that!
Spring is in the air the moment you walk into the Pier 1 store. They had a wonderful display of decorative reed diffusers with pretty faux flower embellishments. It’s perfect to display in a bedroom or bathroom. I picked up this blue hydrangea diffuser that smells amazing! The fragrance boasts notes of violets, lilacs, jasmine and roses resting on a blanket of ambered musk.
At first sight, I had to get this Miles Small Marble Bowl with its long-legged brass bird, standing tall over a white marble bowl. This bowl is so versatile – it can be used for so many things! I might just have to include this in my ‘The Many Uses’ blog series!
Happy Friday, everyone! I was recently invited as a guest by Table Magazine to attend a release signing cookbook event by wellness coach and author, Lindsey Smith (stay tuned – I’ll be sharing a post on that next week!). As part of my ‘Friday’s Favorite Finds’ blog post series, I wanted to first share with you a few of my favorite finds from the beautifully curated shop the event was hosted at… House 15143, located in Sewickley, PA. After living in PA for nearly 10+ years, I have never visited this borough…shameful, isn’t it! Upon arriving to Sewickley village, I was impressed by the large beautiful homes (that’s the HGTV part of me) and the quaint downtown area filled with restaurants and boutique stores (I felt like I stepped into a Hallmark movie set!) I can’t wait to return to Sewickley because we went during the evening hours, so it was quite dark outside.
The lovely ladies, Danielle and Kristin are the owners of this stylish, chic and modern shop. I just love, love, love boutique stores that carry home decor, entertaining essentials and unique gifting and House 15143 was just that and more! If you’re looking for graphic art prints – look no further, they have a wide selection of prints to choose from that suit your personality. If you’re in need of something custom, no problem, they have an in-house graphic designer who can design and create it for you. In addition to the unique products they sell, they also offer decorating services and host cooking classes in their in-house kitchen, featuring local chefs and restaurants! If you live in the Pittsburgh or surrounding areas, you can view their upcoming events, here.
Check out below for my favorite finds that I purchased and a glimpse inside House 15143 via a video snippet I created, at the end of this post.
I was pretty obsessed with all the eye candy that surrounded me as I stepped foot into House 15143. The first thing I noticed was the large floor-to-ceiling display of luxury candles. You guys know how obsessed I am with scented soy candles, so it was no surprise that one of them was going home with me! As you’ve noticed from the pictures above, I snagged a few other items:
- Candle-Match Bottles. An apothecary jar with a built-in, strike-on-bottle design that also features a printed message on the bottle. I also a tall glass bottle with cork top that includes oversized candle matches. Pairing these candle match bottles with your scented candles is a convenient and beautiful way to display on your coffee table.
- A Luxury Scented Candle. There was a wide selection of fragrant candles to choose from and ultimately, I went with a Sydney Hale Co. candle. The scent reminds me of summers at the beach which was probably purposeful, since the name of the scent is ‘Sweet Water’! I’m looking forward to lighting this candle after the winter months have passed.
- Prosecco Cocktails Recipe Book. Since I love to entertain this cocktail recipe book is perfect for when hosting a brunch – after all Prosecco cocktails and brunch go hand-in-hand! I’ll be sure to share recipes with you on the blog so that you can try them at home too!
- Brass-plated Wine Bar Sign. I haven’t shared this with you yet but I have recently turned our bar cart into wine cart. When I saw this Wine Bar sign, I knew it would be a perfect addition to the bar cart. I’m going to have to think of a creative way of displaying it since it is meant to be screwed into a wall or cabinetry. Stay tuned for this!
- Tea Towel. With Valentine’s day just around the corner, I was smitten with the tea towel that an illustration of a tree with a red heart hanging from one of the branches. The message on the tea towel reads: ‘ love grows here’. I have another tea towel that was gifted with a purchase of Lyndsey’s cookbook. It read
- Wooden Serving Board. Ok, you guys, I’ve been searching high and low for a large wooden serving board and I was ecstatic when I saw this one! At-home entertaining just got more fun – look out for an epic charcuterie and cheese board…a future ‘how-to’ blog post! I can’t wait to use this massive woodend display board.
- Beverage Napkins. I collect a variety of bev napkins to have readily available for any occasion and I couldn’t resist the black and white stripe ‘Cheers’ ones that I picked up.
Whenever I can, I like to support local shops and I’m happy I found another store I foresee visiting frequently!
*This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
-Photos + video by Rose Angel Lopez
Happy Friday, guys! It’s a gloomy day with lots of rain today. I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather but working through it, the best I can. I’ll be taking it easy this weekend. Whatever plans you have for the weekend, hope it’s a good one! Enjoy my favorite finds from around the web…
via: Bauble Bar
Loving the light and delicate look of this Patrinia Choker Set.
via: Hello Delicious
We all know how marble is all the rage and is trending in both fashion and home decor. How about home accessories too – like these marble printed oven pot holder set.
via: Half Baked Harvest
Oh, a must try Apple Butter Cinnamon French Toast Sticks recipe to make this weekend!
via: SkySight Photography
When my friend Autumn of SkySight Photography told me about a Beauty and the Beast inspired family engagement shoot, I was more than happy to assist with some styling ideas and a few of my props to use that would work well. To see the full feature, click here!
Happy Friday! The weather is supposed to be beautiful here in PA this weekend – hope it will feel the same where you are. Have a great one and enjoy my favorite finds!
I’m always on the hunt for seasonal candles and The Little Market has so many fall scented hand-poured candles to choose from.
I’ve seen cozy window seating benches before but this stunning install is ah-mazing!!
via Pottery Barn
These lustrous gold bowls have me swooning with delight!
I’m always ordering from Cordelia of Formulary Fifty Five – her natural shea butter soaps are my absolute favorite for guests (and us of course) to use in our powder room. How about a touch of Halloween…main fragrance notes are amber combined with myrrh, vanilla, and Egyptian musk. French lavender is added to sweet up the mix.