Posts Tagged ‘Etsy’
When it come to supporting crafters and artists and their handmade goods, I like to hop on over to Etsy and visit my favorite shops and also visit new ones. Since we are officially in the fall season, I’m all about adding autumnal touches that will bring personality and spruce up any room in your house! Today, I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite Etsy items with my round-up of fall-inspired items.
Shop the Post:
1. Throw Pillow Fall Things: add this pillow on an accent chair in a cozy corner of your house!
2. Morning Pumpkin Ceramic Mug: when it comes to fall, we all know it’s pumpkin everything, so why not start your mornings with a cheeky fall-inspired saying to your sweetie.
3. The Snuggle is Real Throw Blanket: who doesn’t like to snuggle up on the sofa and get cozy…loving this decorative throw blanket!
4. Tea Towel Grateful Hearts: when in the kitchen cooking up a storm for the Thanksgiving holiday – what a wonderful way to be reminded of what it is all about!
5. Thankful & Grateful Wine Gift Bag: the season will soon be upon us for attending holiday soirées and a great way to show your appreciation to your host is with a bottle of wine packaged in this rustic yet chic gift bag.
6. Pumpkin Spice Shirt Fall Graphic Tee: this cozy tee paired with a pair of comfy jeans and ankle booties is a perfect weekend outfit to spend outdoors.
7. Cozy Cabin Scented Soy Candle: a blend of Winter Air, Sweet Amber, Mandarin Leaf, White Cedar, Raw Cinnamon, Rich Cardamom, Nutmeg Shavings, Sandalwood, and Cashmere Vanilla. Oh, what a wonderful way to fill a room in your house with fall-like scents!
Hey, guys! Just wanted to share a preview of one of the Mother’s Day greeting cards I designed. I still need to need to add the finishing touches on the other designs as well as take some pictures but will have these cards available in my shop early next week!
I’m also excited about my new ‘age specific’ birthday cake greeting card line that will be coming soon. Stay tuned!
-Photos + Greeting Card by Rose Angel Lopez, Design by Occasion
I love it when I find unique and pretty things on Etsy! Today, I’m sharing my favorite Etsy shop finds for your home.
Shop the Post:
1. Do you have a bar of soap that smells so good, you wish they made a candle out of it? That is how I feel with my soap purchases from Formulary Fifty Five and I’m so glad they have this ‘Vintage Peony’ Perfumed Candle that happens to be one of my favorite soap scents!
2. These leather drawer & cabinet pulls with brass would compliment a two-drawer desk.
3. I love when a coaster set comes with a nest so that you can neatly stack and place them on your coffee table. These Carrara marble coasters, paired with a copper nest are so sleek and modern.
4. I would totally use these marble and gold cardholders as place card holders for a tablescape design!
Being a small business owner myself, I am all about supporting other entrepreneurs as well. So while I featured some works of small biz owners on previous posts before, I am dedicating a new series called “Small Business Spotlight” where I will be featuring the works of amazingly creative and talented artisans!
Today, I’m sharing with you the works of two artisans. First up is “Fybur“…
As described by Fyber, their prints are “designed to help you make any space a happier and joyful place” and I agree! How pretty is the watercolor Channel dripping perfume bottle print! It’s a perfect addition to your office gallery wall or your vanity area. Likewise, I see the Tres chic print in a bathroom or styled on a nightstand, accompanied by fresh flowers to enhance the image of the print (wink).
Next up is Leigh Viner…
For all you fashionistas out there, you will love the artwork of Leigh Viner! I’ve favorited Leigh’s work for quite some time now. From being seen on set and as seen on TV shows, to clients and collaborations and being in press to publications like New York Magazine – The Cut, Harper’s Bazaar Online, and Lucky Magazine, just to name a few, Leigh’s work is pretty popular and no doubt as to why! When I first laid eyes on one of Leigh’s illustrations, it was the print of “Twilight Blue” that got me looking for more. Another favorite of mine is this fashion illustration art print of a woman in a yellow dress. It’s feminine with a vintage flair.
Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday and even some days spent lounging around and resting. I for one, have been a busy little bee during the holiday break. Yep, it’s finally here…Design by Occasion has officially opened up an Etsy shop…whoo-hoo!! What started out as a wholesale greeting card vendor, has now expanded into selling to the public. A large amount of our boutique line of greeting cards are a limited edition and we will be adding new designs every month. Each greeting card is made with our signature shimmery luxury cardstock with coordinating hand-lined envelopes, designed with a 3-D design, and embellished with items such as Swarovski Crystals, making each card visually vivid, fun, and unique! Visit here, to see our collection.
If you are a follower of the blog, you may have recalled when I mentioned that in addition to my collection of greeting cards, we are also featuring our newly curated selection of hand-selected vintage entertaining essentials & decor! After noticing current home and wedding accessories designed with hobnail, colored & milk glass, and opalescent designs, I was inspired by how these classic items are tabletop staples and are also very versatile in its use. These pieces are functional basics to fancy up your home and dining. Part of hosting is being able to have on hand, a selection of items that are unique accents to combine with your basics and enhance your table decor. Build up your party pantry by considering adding beautiful vintage finds that you can use often!
So please do stop by our Etsy shop, here! I hope you find something you’ve been waiting to have!
In addition to the launch of our Etsy shop, we have made a few updates to the website (some more to come). New pictures (captured by SkySight Photography) have been uploaded that feature a few items from my collection and some updated text and tabs. If you haven’t noticed on the Blog yet, a Pin It button has been added to each image you see in a blog post. While you still can share a blog post via social media and/or pinterest at the bottom of each blog post, this way serves as a more convenient way to pin your favorite image to your Pinterest board. You will notice this once you hover your mouse on an image.
Thanks for stopping by and for your support!
-Image: Max Wanger