With Valentine’s day just around the corner, stores are already stocked with festive decor and chocolate galore! Yesterday, I stopped at Target and I couldn’t resist picking up Lindt Lindor limited edition Valentine’s Day Chocolate Truffles! If you follow me on instagram, you may have caught my story where I shared my chocolate-filled bowl that I house on top of our bar cabinet. My newest addition of Lindt’s just-introduced flavors are ‘Raspberry Dark Chocolate Truffles’ and ‘Red Velvet White Chocolate’ .
Inspired by these richly gourmet chocolate flavors, I decided to pair them with a decadent chocolate martini that is just as smooth and creamy as the truffles. After all, isn’t Valentine’s day a great excuse to indulge in chocolate and more chocolate?!
With 4 ingredients (heavy whipping cream, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka), this martini is easy to make, it’s smooth, creamy with a hint of sweetness. It’s a delicious way to toast Valentine’s day with the one you love or to toast your besties at a Galentine’s day party! I used festive tissue tassel cake picks that I picked up from JoAnn fabrics to hold fresh raspberries and a Lindt chocolate truffle. It was easy to feed the cake pick through the chocolate, since each truffle has a circular indentation – just insert slow and steady.
My round brass enamel tray in pink and gold is a pretty way to serve these Chocolate Raspberry Valentine’s Martinis to your favorite girl pals!
How will you be celebrating Valentine’s day this year? Do you prefer to stay at home and prepare a dinner for two, host a Galentine’s soiree, or head out on the town for a romantic dinner? Let me know in the comments section below!
- 2 ounces, Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 ounces, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 ounce, Vanilla Vodka
- Chocolate syrup to rim glasses (honey or agave to have the chocolate syrup adhere to the rim)
- Raspberries and chocolate truffles on a party pic to serve alongside
- With a plate or shallow bowl, pour honey or agave (your preference). On another plate or shallow bowl, pour some chocolate syrup. Next, you will want to evenly dip the rim of your glass with the honey first, then dip the rim in the chocolate syrup, until evenly covered.
- Add ice to a shaker, pour all ingredients and shake. Strain into a martini glass.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
-Photos + Recipe by Rose Angel Lopez
Leave a Reply