This is the ultimate time in which we find ourselves baking homemade desserts as we get ready for the entertaining season. This is also a wonderful time to enjoy the crisp autumn air and early nightfall out by fire pit in the backyard. With that in mind, I think I might have just took s’mores to a whole other level, when I came up with this recipe…no counting calories here, you guys! No need to roast your marshmallows at your outdoor firepit because these s’more brownies are oven-baked and still have that ooey gooey goodness we all enjoy!
I simply love chocolate so I decided to add Nestle Trip Chip Morsels to the brownie mix. Once the brownie was baked, I topped it with a spoonful of sweet caramel dulce de leche spread and garnished with crumbled Honey Maid Vanilla Graham Crackers. This fall dessert is so rich and decadent, you’ll want to compliment it with a hot cup of coffee or an ice cold glass of milk!
- 1 box, Brownie Mix
- ¼ cup, Toll House Nestle Triple Chocolate Morsels
- ¼ cup, Mini Marshmallows (reserve ⅛ for topping)
- Dulce de Leche spread, drizzle as topping
- Honey Maid Vanilla Graham Crackers, crumbled
- Follow the brownie box instructions to prepare. Add ⅛ cup of chocolate morsels and gently fold into your brownie batter mix.
- Pour the brownie mix into your prepared baking pan and top with the remaining ⅛ cup of chocolate morsels. Cover your brownie batter with marshmallows (add as much or little as you desire).
- Bake brownie according to the box instructions.
- Insert three whole graham crackers in a sandwich bag and seal. Take a rolling pin and roll it over the sealed bag until the graham crackers have crumbled.
- Once baked, remove brownie pan from oven and let cool (at least 15-20 minutes).
- Pre-cut your brownie into equal amount of squares. Individually add a teaspoon of dulce de leche spread and garnish with graham crackers.
- Serve and Enjoy!
-Photos + Recipe by Rose Angel Lopez
Leave a Reply