When it come to supporting crafters and artists and their handmade goods, I like to hop on over to Etsy and visit my favorite shops and also visit new ones. Since we are officially in the fall season, I’m all about adding autumnal touches that will bring personality and spruce up any room in your house! Today, I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite Etsy items with my round-up of fall-inspired items.
Shop the Post:
1. Throw Pillow Fall Things: add this pillow on an accent chair in a cozy corner of your house!
2. Morning Pumpkin Ceramic Mug: when it comes to fall, we all know it’s pumpkin everything, so why not start your mornings with a cheeky fall-inspired saying to your sweetie.
3. The Snuggle is Real Throw Blanket: who doesn’t like to snuggle up on the sofa and get cozy…loving this decorative throw blanket!
4. Tea Towel Grateful Hearts: when in the kitchen cooking up a storm for the Thanksgiving holiday – what a wonderful way to be reminded of what it is all about!
5. Thankful & Grateful Wine Gift Bag: the season will soon be upon us for attending holiday soirées and a great way to show your appreciation to your host is with a bottle of wine packaged in this rustic yet chic gift bag.
6. Pumpkin Spice Shirt Fall Graphic Tee: this cozy tee paired with a pair of comfy jeans and ankle booties is a perfect weekend outfit to spend outdoors.
7. Cozy Cabin Scented Soy Candle: a blend of Winter Air, Sweet Amber, Mandarin Leaf, White Cedar, Raw Cinnamon, Rich Cardamom, Nutmeg Shavings, Sandalwood, and Cashmere Vanilla. Oh, what a wonderful way to fill a room in your house with fall-like scents!
Leave a Reply