Happy Friday!! What better way to kick off the long holiday weekend than with a delicious cocktail..am I right?! Sometimes the best desserts come in the form of a cocktail and what better way to have the best of both worlds. If you love sweet and creamy cocktails, then I bet you will enjoy my decadent ‘White Chocolate-Raspberry Cream’ drink. An added bonus is the Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffle that I garnished this cocktail with…it’s a great treat to enjoy when you have reached the bottom of your empty glass! For this easy to make cocktail recipe, keep reading below.
A BIG thank you to all the men and women fighting for the security for all of us, to keep us safe. Wishing you all a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!
- 1 ounce, Vodka
- 2 ounces, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 3/4 ounces, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 1/4 ounces, White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee Creamer
- Crushed Ice
- Whipped Cream and a Dark Chocolate Truffle, cut the shell in half (I used Lindor brand)
- In a cocktail shaker, add crushed ice and all the ingredients.
- Shake and pour
- Garnish with Whipped Cream and top it with two halves of the chocolate truffle
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe + Photos by Rose Angel Lopez
Leave a Reply