Happy Month of May! Cinco de Mayo is a perfect excuse to blend up a tequila-flavored cocktail and this Peach Margarita we created is one you will surely enjoy!
By using fresh peaches that have been pureed in a blender, you really get the peach flavor in our margarita recipe. Now while peaches are ready as early as May, the peach season is at it’s peak in July and August, so if the peaches you get are not quite as sweet as you would like, not to worry. We added some white peach margarita mixer to bring out the flavor. For some added sweetness, we added simple syrup and Grand Marnier. You can find the full recipe at the end of this post.
If you will be hosting a Cinco de Mayo party this Thursday, create a signature drink and pair your favorite Mexican dishes with our refreshing Peach-flavored Margarita!
Check back tomorrow as I will be sharing my Cinco de Mayo tablescape!
-Photos + Recipe by Rose Angel Lopez
- 6 Peaches, ripen
- ½ cup,Tequila (I used Tres Agaves Blanco Tequila)
- ⅓ cup, Simple Syrup
- 1 cup, Master of Mixes white Peach Daiquiri/Margarita Mixer
- ⅓ cup, Grand Marnier
- 4 cups, Ice
- Cut your peaches in half then cut them in quarters, discard pit and place them in a blender
- Add a splash of tequila and a splash of simple syrup, puree in blender
- Using a mesh sieve, strain the puree into a bowl and then discard any pulp
- Place the peach juice back in the blender and add the grand marnier, tequila, peach mixer, ice and blend
- Pour the peach margarita into drinking glasses and garnish with a peach slice
- Serve & Enjoy!
Leave a Reply